CBQ – Commercial Bank of Qatar
- Qatar-Masters website
- Influencers social media pages
- Local and international local portals
Since 1998 the prestigious Qatar Masters golf tournament has been hosted by Doha Golf Club. The annual tournament is sponsored by The Commercial Bank (Q.S.C.) and is held at the beginning of each year as part of The European Tour. Many of the world’s top golfers compete on Doha Golf Club’s unique and challenging desert-type Championship Course, which has proven to be one of the longest par 72 courses on the tour.
- Increase awareness of Golf sport and the Qatar Masters Tournament in specific.
- Increase engagement and interactions on social media pages.
- Mall activations and increase footfall and traffic to the stands.
- Increase the number of registrations to attend the tournament.
- Full Live Coverage of the tournament.
- Professional photographers and videographers.
- 2 Embedded account managers.
- 3 Designers
- 1 copywriter
How did we
- We have created educational activates which covered more the 17 Schools supported by informative online content.
- We have build interactive and engaging content by running online and offline competitions.
- Informative content and tip of the day posts.
- Ran online campaigns across multiple channels and mediums also worked closely with reputable influencers.
- We drove traffic to the website where people can register online and get free tickets. We have created explanatory videos that shows the process.